Harry Styles cruises through Beverly Hills on his motorcycle, - April 17th, 2014
if i had my licence the only thing i’d use it for is mcdonalds at 3am
hahahaha on it (y)
of course babe, hit be uppp xooxxo
IT’S INCREDIBLY HELPFUL AND CAN FOR INSTANCE GENERATE TOPICS AND FIRST LINES, CONTAINS LOADS OF EXERCISES AND YOU CAN FIND PLENTY OF WRITING TIPS.
BLESS YOU I LOVE YOU OH MY GODS I’VE NEEDED THIS
- listen to let it go from frozen in 25 different languages
- luke’s giggle will make u happy
- 5sos did a dumb thing that will make you smile
- and another dumb thing
- you’re cute, so look at this complimenting website
- watch some good movies:—)
- playlists for your moods
- cute random acts of kindness
- play some pointless dumb but entertaining games to cheer you up
- disney movies!!
- cute things to make you happy
- noise machines to help you calm down
- if school is making you sad: remember that your mental health comes before schoolwork, always, and your teacher will understand that.
- self-harm alternatives
- if you’ve already self-harmed, take care of your cuts/burns/etc !!
- country suicide hotlines
- suicide hotline masterpost
- how to stop self-harming + fully understand it
- butterfly project (self-injury prevention)
- suicidal? talk to someone or help someone!
- suicide prevention- like a hotline, but online!
- not sure how to help someone who is suicidal?
- reasons to live
- tips to help stop cutting
- how to fade/cover/hide your scars
- how to explain scars (excuses)
- just relapsed?
- coping with your depression
- natural depression treatments
- antidepressants: which one should you ask for?
- types of mental health issues
- feel the need to see blood? (cut a white screen)
ANXIETY & INSOMNIA:
- understanding anxiety
- different types of anxieties
- having a panic attack?
- dealing with social anxiety
- explanations of many anxiety disorders
- tips to beat insomnia
- understanding & curing insomnia
- when to try to sleep (based on when you need to wake up)
- tips for falling asleep quickly
- how to help someone having a panic attack
- do not say these things to someone having a panic attack!!
- tips for calming down your anxiety
- why you should try to recover
- feeling bloated?
- prevent your relapse!
- why you should recover (why you need to eat)
- love your body
- bulimia recovery steps
if you can think of other links to add or need help, message me anytime xx
you know you love a band when you go out and buy the physical CD when you’ve already illegally downloaded it
reblog this if you are an 5sos blog or a one direction blog!
im following back!!!